Friday 18 May 2012

Jennafer Cohrs




Jennafer Cohrs

 Hong Kong Jet, Pilot
Hong KongAirlines/Aviation

urrent Pilot, Senior First Officer at Hong Kong Jet
Past Pilot at Jet Aviation
 Pilot at MetroJet
Pilot at The Wm Wrigley Co.
Education Auburn University


Summary 


I am Typed and Current in the Gulfstream 550, 450, and Global Express. I have flown mostly international since being typed in the Gulfstream V and Gulfstream IV. I have flown for Fortune 500 and Private Individuals. I want to leverage my previous experiences to continue flying Large Cabin International Corporate Jets Worldwide.
 

Specialties

I am Typed in the Gulfstream 550, V, and IV and the Global Express with over 4500 flight hours. My entire professional career has been flying corporate jets.



 Experience 






Pilot, Senior First Officer

Hong Kong Jet



March 2011– Present (1 year 3 months)Hong Kong

 I am a Senior First Officer flying US "N" and Hong Kong ("B") registered Gulfstream 550s supporting worldwide flight operations.
 



Pilot

Jet Aviation

 Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; GD; Airlines/Aviation industry 

February 2011– March 2012 (1 year 2 months)Hong Kong

 I flew with the same client from MetroJet, we just changed management companies. I supported two Global Express Worldwide flight operations as a First Officer.
 



Pilot

MetroJet



2010– May 2011 (1 year)

 I currently fly a Global Express as FO based out of Hong Kong. 




Pilot

The Wm Wrigley Co.

 Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Consumer Goods industry 

November 2005– 2010 (5 years)

 I currently fly a Global Express and Gulfstream 550 Worldwide for the top executives.
 



Pilot

Zeno Air, Wm Wrigley Jr Co

 Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Consumer Goods industry 

March 2005– 2010 (5 years)




First Officer

Coca-Cola Company



July 2002– March 2005 (2 years 9 months)




135 Charter Pilot

Georgia Jet



September 2000– July 2002 (1 year 11 months)

 Flew Lears and Beechjets for a 135 Charter Air Ambulance company. 




Independant Contractor

Jen-Air



October 1999– September 2000 (1 year)

 I provided pilot services flying the Westwind II and Saberliner. I also flight instructed primary students to achieve their Private Pilots Certificate. I also did aerial photography, Biannual Flight Reviews, and aircraft rental checkouts.
 


Skills & Expertise 

Gulfsttream 550 International Pilot 
Commercial Pilot 
Corporate Pilot 
Aviation 
Aircraft 
Airlines 
Flight Operations 
Aviation Operations 



Education 




Auburn University

BS, Aviation Management Professional Flight

1998



Activities and Societies:Alpha Eta Rho
 Gym Khana

No comments:

Post a Comment